North Country School accepts applications on a rolling timetable
- There are no application deadlines or fees for boarding students
- Applications are accepted throughout the year
- If space is available, qualified students can enroll midyear
- We welcome applications from five-day boarding students
A completed application includes
- A child's Application form
- School records
- Recommendations: English Teacher, Math Teacher, Principal/Counselor
- An on-campus or Skype interview
Parents or guardians of prospective students are encouraged to schedule a campus visit
A visit includes touring the campus, attending a class, joining us for lunch, and meeting with admissions staff. Visits are usually scheduled Monday through Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. For more information, visit the Visit Campus page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact David Damico, Director of Admissions at (518) 523-9329, extension 6000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Country School does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, creed, color, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, financial aid, and other school programs.