North Country School is a boarding and day school for students in grades 4-9
North Country School accepts applications on a rolling timetable
- There are no application deadlines or fees for boarding students
- Applications are accepted throughout the year
- Day student application deadline is April 2, 2020
- If space is available, qualified students can enroll midyear
- We welcome applications from five-day boarding students
A completed application includes
- A child's Application form
- School records
- Recommendations: English Teacher, Math Teacher, Principal/Counselor
- An on-campus or Skype interview
- STEP ONE: CREATE PARENT PORTAL
- STEP TWO: APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- STEP THREE: SUBMIT TEACHER RECOMMENDATIONS AND TRANSCRIPT
- STEP FOUR: OPTIONAL CHECKLIST ITEMS
To begin the application process, create a Parent Portal profile, then complete the online application.
If you would prefer us to mail you an application, please notify the Admissions Office. Additionally, please feel free to contact the Admissions office at any time to discuss your child's application.
To submit English Teacher, Math Teacher, and Principal/Counselor recommendations, click on the appropriate blue "Send Request" button (examples below). You will be asked to enter the contact information for each recommender. The item will appear as checked once recommender has submitted to the admissions office.
To submit grades/transcript:
- Download the "Request for School Records" form by clicking on the link.
- Sign the form and submit it to your child's school.
- Once the admissions office has received the transcript, the Grades/Transcript item will appear as checked.
Parents or guardians of prospective students are encouraged to schedule a campus visit
A visit includes touring the campus, attending a class, joining us for lunch, and meeting with admissions staff. Visits are usually scheduled Monday through Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. For more information, visit the Visit Campus page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact David Damico, Director of Admissions at (518) 523-9329, extension 6000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Country School does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, race, creed, color, gender, or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, financial aid, and other school programs.